Pencil Sketch Portraits: Welcome to the Pencil Sketch Portraits Blog

Friday 11 June 2010

Welcome to the Pencil Sketch Portraits Blog

As my first post on this blog (my first ever blog!), I thought I'd tell you about myself and why I've started this blog.

My name's Angela and I'm a stay at home mum who works part-time as a pencil portrait artist. I offer Family, Baby, Child and Pet Portraits and I even do other pencil drawings such as planes, trains and automobiles. All you have to do is send or email me a favourite photograph of someone or something special in your life and I will transform it into a beautiful work of art for you to cherish.

If you're interested and want to find out more about buying pencil portraits from photos, then please take a look at my website. Anyway, enough self promotion for now.

The reason I wanted to start this blog is to allow me to post my thoughts and advice in a more flexible way than on my site and provide a more dynamic up-to-date supplement to my website.

That's it for now, more to come soon.

Many thanks, Angela. x

No comments:

Post a Comment